Although there are no formal prerequisites required to enter BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management ( Learning), however, International Students entering this course at ISMT must meet the minimum entry requirements as listed below:
Aged 18 or above
Passed Australian Year 12 or equivalent
IELTS (Academic) test score of 6.0 or equivalent
Successful completion of LLN Test at the appropriate ACSF Level
- International Student must meet the requirement for the student Visa (i.e., Subclass 500)
- Be of good character with genuine interest to undertake the qualification
- Are of sound health
- Must be able to undertake a minimum of 20-hours of classroom training per week.
- Have acceptable health insurance through the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for self and any family members accompanying student to Australia.
- Demonstrate the capacity to meet basic living costs requirements set by the Australian Government
- Have a genuine intent of studying
- Note: More information about studying and student visa requirements can be found at the department of home affairs (homeaffairs.gov.au)
Students are required to complete all of the following 8 units of competency:
Total number of units = 8
3 core units plus
5 elective units
Please note all electives units are pre-selected.
If student wish to make any changes to pre-selected electives units , please contact us.
Teaching and Assessment Methods
Teaching consists of face to face classroom teaching. Assessments are through research projects, written assignment and case studies and scenarios.
Unit of Competency
|BSBHRM613||Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies ( Core )|
|BSBLDR811||Lead strategic transformation ( Core )|
|TAELED803||Implement improved learning practice ( Core )|
|BSBHRM611||Contribute to organisational performance development ( Elective)|
|BSBINS603||Initiate and lead applied research (Elective)|
|BSBLDR812||Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships (Elective)|
|BSBSTR801||Lead innovative thinking and practice (Elective)|
|BSBCRT611||Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving (Elective)|
Level 1, 575-597 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065
For further information including fees, timetable intake dates please contact ISMT