This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in
these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full
responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability. The job roles that relate to this qualification may also include RTO Manager and RTO Director.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Although there are no formal prerequisites required to enter BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management ( Learning), however, International Students entering this course at ISMT must meet the minimum entry requirements as listed below:
Aged 18 or above
Passed Australian Year 12 or equivalent
IELTS (Academic) test score of 6.0 or equivalent
Successful completion of LLN Test at the appropriate ACSF Level.
- International Student must meet the requirement for the student Visa (i.e., Subclass 500) and:
- Be of good character with genuine interest to undertake the qualification
- Are of sound health
- Must be able to undertake a minimum of 20-hours of classroom training per week.
- Have acceptable health insurance through the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for self and any family members accompanying student to Australia.
- Demonstrate the capacity to meet basic living costs requirements set by the Australian Government
- Have a genuine intent of studying
- Note: More information about studying and student visa requirements can be found at the department of home affairs (homeaffairs.gov.au)
Students are required to complete all of the following 8 units of competency:
Total number of units = 8
3 core units plus
5 elective units
Please note all electives units are pre-selected.
If student wish to make any changes to pre-selected electives units , please contact us.
Delivery Location: Level 1, 575-597 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065
For further information including fees, timetable intake dates please contact ISMT
Teaching and Assessment Methods
Teaching consists of face to face classroom teaching. Assessments are through research projects, written assignment and case studies and scenarios.
Unit of Competency
|BSBHRM613||Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies ( Core )|
|BSBLDR811||Lead strategic transformation ( Core )|
|TAELED803||Implement improved learning practice ( Core )|
|BSBHRM611||Contribute to organisational performance development ( Elective)|
|BSBINS603||Initiate and lead applied research (Elective)|
|BSBLDR812||Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships (Elective)|
|BSBSTR801||Lead innovative thinking and practice (Elective)|
|BSBCRT611||Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving (Elective)|