CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services course has been designed to prepare the students for a community services career. This training course enables a student to help his client to lead a dignified life by counseling, assistance, and assistance in providing services. You will also learn human rights, phycology, and counseling in this course. After being trained you will be able to work for individuals and a community.
Recently, the job market in Australia is getting very competitive day by day. If you really want to come up with this competitive market, So you must upgrade yourself by doing various courses. Spending money on a different skillful course is an investment for your career. If you can keep yourself fit and skilled for this competitive job market. Of course, you will win!
What is the CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services?
The qualification of ‘CHC52015 Diploma of Community service’ will give you adequate education and skills. Like, supervising other community worker’s case handling like their financial plans, budget, and other case solving. Above all, the main thing is that you can work as senior management of community service providers depending upon your experience.
What Will you Learn in this Course?
After getting training from a reputed institution from ISMT in both theoretical and practical, you will achieve some skills. In addition, extra skills are always appreciated in the job market. See the skills you will gain through this “Diploma of community services” course.
- able to supervise clients
- understand the community services deeply
- Develop communication skills
- Review all the aspects of community Services
- Learn system advocacy services
- Able to help individuals and community
- Learn about social welfare and child protection
- Learn counseling technique
- Community development strategies
What can you do with a Diploma of Community Services CHC52015? Or Job outcomes?
Therefore, this course can help you a lot to develop your career. A lot of job fields will be opened for you. Here are the benefits of obtaining a community service Diploma:
1. Will be able to work as a community services worker.
2. Caseworker for individuals/community.
3. Family/community support worker.
4. Group facilitator.
5. Program coordinators.
6. Social services.
7. Social welfare worker.
8. Youth worker.
9. Family violence worker.
Above all, this course will create a new door of opportunity in your career.
Why Should You Do CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services Course?
There are a lot of benefits of having the course certificate of CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services Course. Here are the benefits of this course certification:
1. Nationally recognized qualification with practical work placement.
2. After gaining experience in community service jobs, you may be eligible to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) to gain credit for your experience.
3. Have a lot of job opportunities.
4. It is a pathway for higher education.
5. Will get a chance to attend the skill development workshop in the future at ISMT.
6. Quick job placement.
How long is a diploma of community services?
At ISMT – Institute of Science Management and Technology, this course is 96 weeks long including 80 weeks of study (8 x 10-week term inclusive of 6 weeks of work placement / 120hrs) and 16 weeks holiday.
Students who successfully complete this qualification may pathway into further study options:
• Bachelor of Community Services*
• Bachelor of Social Work*
* Subject to the University / Institute’s Entry requirements and Credit Transfer Policy
ISMT: CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services CRICOS Course Code: 0101898 Course/Training Certificate Provider in Sydney, NSW
If you are looking for completing a community service course in Sydney, NSW. Then ISMT will be the best solution for you. You will get modern and up to date training from ISMT. We also provide these courses:
What Courses ISMT Provide:
1. CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services CRICOS Course Code: 0101898
2. CHC43015 Certificate-IV in Ageing Support CRICOS Course Code: 0101897
3. CHC43115 Certificate-IV in Disability CRICOS Course Code: 0101896
4. CHC33015 Certificate-III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home, and Community) CRICOS Course Code: 0101895
5. BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management CRICOS Course Code 0100125
Admission Requirement of ISMT for International Students
Applicant must be 18+ in age.
Language, Literacy, and Numeracy Requirements
It is expected that students demonstrate language, literacy, and numeracy skills at the appropriate level to be able to succeed in the course.
Additional support will be available for those with low LL&N skills identified through the pre-entry test.
The student would need the following skills:
- Must be good at oral communication.
- Should have adequate writing knowledge for writing assignments.
- Numeracy to complete numeracy tasks in class
Minimum Academic Requirements
Completion of Equivalent to Australian Year 12 qualification. Working experience will add more value
Requirements for Work Placement
Police clearance is compulsory for job placement.
Students should check Federal Police Check (AFP) or NSW Police check
(Police verification/AFP must not be very old, should be less than 12 months).
So, Why Late? So Why Late? Grab Our CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services to Take a Turn in Your Career
So, if you are planning to get admitted CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services, Don’t be late. Enquire Now at ISMT.